Volunteer Background Clearance Requirements
If you are interested in volunteering at Faith Christian Academy, the following information will be required prior to further consideration:
Act 34: PA State Police Clearance-
This clearance must be dated within five years of proposed start date (The school administrator must see the original and retain a verified copy).
To apply online- Results available immediately:
The applicant may apply online at https://epatch.state.pa.us.
- Select New Record Check (Volunteers Only).
- The first step will be entering information on the requesting school entity.
- Some information to help you through this page is as follows:
o School Phone: 215-257-4577
o Name: Ryan Clymer
o School Address: 700 N Main St., Sellersville, PA 18960
- The second step will be entering your personal information.
- Upon selecting the "finish" tab, results should be waiting in the "Request Queue."
- Select "Submit." You will be assigned a Control Number (starts with "R").
- Click on the Control Number to view your results.
- By selecting "certification form," your official results form will appear.
- Print this form and provide to the HR office to be kept on file.
Act 151: Child Abuse Clearance -This clearance must be dated within five years of proposed start date (The school administrator must see the original and retain a verified copy).
To apply online- Result times may vary:
Act 114: FBI Fingerprint-
This clearance must be dated within five years of proposed start date.
- To obtain new Fingerprint Background Check, visit: https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Enter service code 1KG6TR, and click "go."
- Click "Schedule or Manage Appointment."
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete required fields on each page, clicking "next" to continue to the locations screen.
- Follow instructions to find fingerprint location near you.
- Pick an Enrollment Center from list of locations, and either schedule an appointment or check the "walk in" box to compete registration.
- If registration is completed successfully, you will be redirected to a Service Summary page and will also receive a confirmation e-mail (if an e-mail was provided).
- Take required documents and payment method of your choice (Business Check, Money Order, Credit Card) to the previously chosen Enrollment Center for your scheduled appointment, or walk-in during operating hours.
- Visit https://uenroll.identogo.com to manage your appointment, obtain operating hours, and check the status of your service.
If you already have a previous FBI Background Check done through Gemalto (formerly Cogent): If you were previously printed under the Department of Education but only have the registration number (starting with "PAE") on your unofficial response letter, you must follow the directions above to be printed through IdentoGO. Educational entities in PA can no longer access clearances using that registration number. If you have your actual rap sheet, dated within 5 years, you may present that to FCA to satisfy this requirement.
- If you were previously printed under the Department of Human Services and have the official clearance dated within five years, FCA will only accept the "No Record Exists" result.
Act 153: Tuberculin/TB Testing- TB test results must be dated within 3 months of the start date.
Once volunteer status is achieved, TB testing is required if the volunteer meets the criteria of 10 + hours/week contact with the students. The
volunteer shall present the provided form, titled "SCHOOL PERSONNEL HEALTH RECORD" to a health care provider of his/her choice for:
TB test administration.
The volunteer is to return the completed form to the school administrator PRIOR to start date.