Students Excel at FCA
While we take pride in the strength of our academics and the success of our athletic programs, what makes the Academy unique is our commitment to training our students to think critically and biblically. In a society where worldviews are in constant collision, giving our children reason to find confidence in a Christian belief system will enable them to navigate the road of life before them. It has been said that “truth never fears a challenge,” so we are unashamed of our conservative and evangelical Christian foundation. Students from just under 100 area churches of various denominations and persuasions have found their worldview challenged in a healthy way in our classrooms. We believe that holding our students to a high academic standard and providing them with the best in Christian training and apologetics will best prepare this generation to impact their communities for the good of man and the glory of God.
Contact us for information or to schedule a meeting
Students at FCA:
- Have an average SAT score of 1710 and an average ACT score of 25.
- Have an average High School GPA of 3.35.
- THave been accepted at colleges and universities such as University of Pittsburgh, Penn State University, Grand Canyon University, Ohio State University, Michigan State University, Rutgers, Liberty University, New York University, and the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.
- Are offered leadership development opportunities: FCA Honor Society, Student Council (including student body presidential election), Class Officer positions, and the FCA Core.
- Can choose from a course selection including 17 Honors courses and 4 AP courses.
- Enjoy a 9:1 teacher-student ratio in the middle and high school, as well as access to a full-time counselor.
- Are mentored by their teachers and staff members in an intentional way, inspiring them with confidence and preparing them for the opportunities and challenges of the future.
To learn more or schedule a tour, fill out our Inquiry Form.
Apply to FCA with our free Online Application.