Pennridge Transportation Department does not transport Kindergarten students.
The first year of school is the foundation for the future building blocks of education. We desire to make LEARNING FUN by creating an exciting, vibrant, loving, structured setting for learning and character building to occur. We believe that education must take place in three different places: the home, school, and church.
√ Visual Art
• Learn that the Bible is the Word of God
• Learn how to live by Biblical principles, even as little ones.
• Based on phonetics
• Letter recognition
• Letter sounds
• Beginning to read
• Slanted letters ease learning cursive writing
• Good habits of writing:
» paper position
• Story Time
• Enjoy the learning process
• Work and play happily with others
• Become independent
• Share with others
• Listen to stories
• Follow directions
• Respect others and their property
• Improve memory and attention span
• And many more important academic skills
• Kid writing
Click here to learn more about our visual art program