If you are interested in volunteering at Faith Christian Academy, the following information will be required prior to further consideration:
- Act 34: PA State Police Clearance - This clearance must be dated within three years of proposed start date.
To apply online - Results available immediately:
- The applicant may apply online at https://epatch.state.pa.us.
- Select New Record Check (Volunteers Only).
- The first step will be entering information on the requesting school entity.
- Some information to help you through this page is as follows:
- School Phone: 215-536-2255
- Name: Ryan Clymer
- School Address: 2255 Allentown Road, Quakertown, PA 18951
- The second step will be entering your personal information.
- Upon selecting the "finish" tab, results should be waiting in the "Request Queue."
- Select "Submit." You will be assigned a Control Number (starts with "R").
- Click on the Control Number to view your results.
- By selecting "certification form," your official results form will appear.
- Upload your results to Volunteer Tracker.
- Act 151: Child Abuse Clearance - This clearance must be dated within three years of proposed start date.
To apply online - Result times may vary:
- The applicant may apply online at https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home.
- Create an account on the Child Welfare Portal OR login if account previously created.
- Apply as a Volunteer.
- Volunteer Category: Other
- Agency Name: Faith Christian Academy
- Read all information; create a Keystone ID and complete all requested information.
- The applicant will receive an email confirmation when results are ready to be viewed. This may be done at any time by logging in to the account, created by the applicant. Upload results to Volunteer Tracker.
- Act 114: FBI Fingerprint - This clearance must be dated within three years of proposed start date.
To apply online - Result times may vary:
- To obtain new Fingerprint Background Check, visit: https://uenroll.identogo.com.
- Enter service code 1KG6TR, and click "go."
- Click "Schedule or Manage Appointment."
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete required fields on each page, clicking "next" to continue to the locations screen.
- Follow instructions to find fingerprint location near you.
- Pick an Enrollment Center from list of locations, and either schedule an appointment or check the "walk in" box to compete registration.
- If registration is completed successfully, you will be redirected to a Service Summary page and will also receive a confirmation e-mail (if an e-mail was provided).
- Take required documents and payment method of your choice (Business Check, Money Order, Credit Card) to the previously chosen Enrollment Center for your scheduled appointment, or walk-in during operating hours.
- Visit https://uenroll.identogo.com to manage your appointment, obtain operating hours, and check the status of your service.
- Applicant should receive email with unofficial results. Upload these unofficial results to Volunteer Tracker. The HR Director will need to access the UEID number, provided on this document, in order to access results online.
- Act 153: Tuberculin/TB Testing - TB test results must be dated within 3 months of the start date.
- Once volunteer status is achieved, TB testing is required if the volunteer meets the criteria of 10 + hours/week contact with the students. The volunteer shall present the provided form, titled "SCHOOL PERSONNEL HEALTH RECORD" to a health care provider of his/her choice for:.
- TB test administration.
- Form completion.
- Authorized Signature.
- The Volunteer is to upload results to Volunteer Tracker PRIOR to start date.
- Online Training:
- Act 126: Training in Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting - This training is offered to all Level 3 volunteers but is not required by state law.
- Act 71: Training in Suicide Awareness and Prevention - This training is offered to Level 3 volunteers, who will be working with post-elementary aged students but is not required by state law..
- Should you opt to receive training through an online source, GCN (Global Compliance Network), for one or both of the above-listed tutorials, select this link to notify the HR Director via email at email@example.com.
- Should you opt to forego the offered training, please complete this Volunteer Agreement and upload to Volunteer Tracker.